- Simple process to get divorce papers online
- Affordable pricing plans with no hidden fees
- Unlimited changes to forms and free revisions
- Divorce papers ready to download in two business days
- Step-by-step filing instructions
- Award-winning tech support for all customers
Get Your Divorce Forms Completed Online
- All Required Utah State Forms.
- Utah-Specific Court Filing Instructions.
- Unlimited Revisions for as long as your account is active.
Online Divorce Without a Lawyer in Utah
In Utah, some counties may allow spouses to mail divorce documents to the courthouse for filing, rather than physically delivering them. The specific regulations and requirements do vary from county to county. Also, not every case is eligible for filing by mail in any county. When you have completed your forms, if you have any out-of-the-ordinary issues, it may be best to contact the local clerk of courts to inquire about the best way to file.
When you complete your paperwork with UtahOnlineDivorce.com, we'll provide you with simple instructions tailored for your area. You can take your forms directly to the courthouse and present them to the clerk of the court. In some cases, this can help speed along the process.
You can file for online divorce in Utah without a lawyer right now.
- Fill out your divorce forms using our simple questionnaire to ensure nothing is missed.
- Review, sign, and file the documents required to initiate divorce.
- Give your spouse the document he or she needs to review and sign.
- Inform the court that your case is not contested and you are ready to finalize your divorce.
- The judge will review your case, make any requests, and sign the Decree of Divorce to complete your divorce.
Best Service on the Market
Get your hassle-free divorce