Online Divorce in Utah
100% Court Approval Guarantee
Get Your Divorce Forms Completed Online
- All Required Utah State Forms.
- Utah-Specific Court Filing Instructions.
- Unlimited Revisions for as long as your account is active.
Online Divorce Without a Lawyer in Utah
In Utah, some counties may allow spouses to mail divorce documents to the courthouse for filing, rather than physically delivering them. The specific regulations and requirements do vary from county to county. Also, not every case is eligible for filing by mail in any county. When you have completed your forms, if you have any out-of-the-ordinary issues, it may be best to contact the local clerk of courts to inquire about the best way to file.
When you complete your paperwork with DIY Utah Online Divorce, we will provide you with specific simple instructions tailored for your area. In addition to the online filing option, you can also take your forms directly to the courthouse and present them to the clerk of the court. In some cases, this can help speed along the process if you are hoping to file more quickly.
- Fill out divorce forms, using the simple questionnaire to assure nothing is missed.
- Review, sign and file the documents required to initiate divorce.
- Give your spouse the document he or she needs to review and sign.
- The judge will sign the Decree of Divorce and the divorce will be finalized.